My Piece of Shit

March 09, 2011

Words, with words u can do anything, today these words so happening, including likes n hurting. Well, actually i dnt care, i wnna b a free man, i hv mw own rights to say what i feel, NOT ONLY 4 LISTENING, i have mine too, but sometimes they forget. I used 2be ignored, or something, sometime it feels like careless, even when i'm in hardly in pain, wow, i feel amazing to know who's care or not, right now, i wnna b someone who careless, where's someone when i needed most, the closest most, they're not there, i dnt knw they're too busy but, now i cant care anymore.

I almost got big trouble in my stomache, i tried n i've tried my best 2not INto hospital, which is i must, but i wont. I got my moms attention, yet 4 a while, got my sister attention, it makes more care 4me, i really appreciate it to her, my frens? where? do i hv any? they came, when i send a news of me. Well they came, eventually..and? that's it? After that i struggle myself, always positive thinking, wondering my frens that "always came" but now n suddenly they disappear..

I couldn't careless anymore, this is what i'm feeling , if u asked me, thats my answer, this is what i feel, n im very thankfull to have this feeling, so i knw who's in my heart now, dont wanna b fooled anymore, enough is enough. Now, if u wanna b listened or what, c d person. i'm still like this, still u know who i am, i just dont want 2 b like this anymore, i feel being used. And i wanna have someone who had IMPACT 4me, u need me im there, but dont ever let it happen again if i needed u, u're not there.

Everyone wants 2be noticed, everyone needs 2be cared, dont forget who u are n where u're from, but sometimes when i feel like this, judging myself like this, is like im guilty, but im not, i just wanna b heard, b noticed, just same like u. I am d guilty one, i am d stranger one, maybe yet u lost me, cz there's nothing left in me.

Now, being alone, yes alone, makes me thinking n wondering, what next? Maybe if i die n when im dying n i wouldn't notice anyone, no one  knows. U'll laugh or even careless read this piece of shit of me, cz im writing my piece of shit wth no relationShit i ever Shit have wrote.

Thanks 4everything, 4making this piece of shit meaningful 4me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment