Leave It All Behind

January 29, 2011

my hopes n tears are dry..
my weakness fly by..
drowned..
time goes by..
as i move on into a new world called "i dnt knw why"
as i lost my right wing pass me by..
as i lost my sight there;s no light..
as i lost a figure..strong n wise..
as i lost my love..sweet n nice..
i leave it all behind..

im still searching whts on my mind..
whts left behind..
untight feeling..kills me inside
the gulit..the lost..

u may hate me..
u may hurt me..
i can breathe easly if u do tht..

but i still hv a lil spark of light..
its lil n its tiny..yet small..
it keeps me alive
thts wht im hold on to..

im sorry..
i knw its not easy..
i knw its misery..
i knw cz i've been there too

life is beautifull
love is complicated..
it will b wonderfull
if u'd move on n 4get d rest of it..

im still here
n alwys be..

tc

0 comments:

Post a Comment