Good Job Mom!

January 26, 2011

Today is a very annoying day, ever! Well, my mom's turns out nuts by inviting some strangers in my house, and let them 2 stay! what d??!! It's not a secret anymore that my moms completely gone mad, crazy damn selfish, but that's my mom, hate it or not, damn i realy don't like this situation.

What are you trying 2 do mom? you' re d person i've ever know that never satisfied, n cost my dad's life! remember that! what are you try 2 play in here? do you need more satisfaction? or sympathize from anyone? FUCK YOU!!

I wish i was never born from your V, you're too much cost damage of this family, your own family mom! You never cared, once you will it because your son is sick, that's it?! Sometimes i pray, why you're not just dead! and sometime i won't regret what i said to you. This is too much! Can you stop your thing? stop being ASSHOLE, and RUIN everything!
 
Are you happy now? geeeezz!! cut it out!! i'm sick and tired seing you acting like this!






0 comments:

Post a Comment